- Matthew Baldwin Commits to OSU
- Final Jeopardy 12-8-2017
- Final Jeopardy 12-7-2017
- Greatest Current College Football Coach? Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, or Dabo Swinney?
- Final Jeopardy 12-6-2017
- Harbaugh vs Dantonio! Let them spat. OSU beat them both!
- Final Jeopardy 12-5-2017
- Final Jeopardy 12-4-2017
- OSU QB 2018: Is Tate Martell the odd man out?
- Final Jeopardy 12-1-2017
- Playing Through the Whistle (2016) SL Price
- OSU QB 2018 – Dwayne Haskins or Emory Jones?
- Final Jeopardy 11-30-2017
- Final Jeopardy 11-28-2017
- Final Jeopardy 11-27-2017
- Soft Apocalypse (2011) Will McIntosh
- Genesis (2000) Poul Anderson
- Faller (2016) Will McIntosh
- Defenders (2014) Will McIntosh
- Final Jeopardy 11-24-2017
- Final Jeopardy 11-22-2017
- 14 (2012) Peter Clines
- Final Jeopardy 11-20-2017
- Final Jeopardy 11-17-2017
- Final Jeopardy 11-16-2017
Category Archives: Tom Mauger
May 24, 2017 Final Jeopardy Category: Dog Breeds Final Jeopardy Clue: This popular small dog breed is named for the man who was the Vicar of Swimbridge for almost 50 years, beginning in 1832 Scroll … Continue reading
The loop starts at Howard Road on the east side of the reservoir and travels north past Hogback Road to the town of Kilbourne where the trail crosses Alum Creek. The trail extends back southward until it reaches Howard road … Continue reading
The main loop is between 10 and 11 miles and has almost 1500 feet of elevation change. Mostly runnable (maybe all runnable for some – not me) and handles weather well. More switchbacks then Shawnee State. Similar to Mohican.
Yesterday I made the mistake of following the Blue Blazes at Tar Hollow and getting on the Buckeye Trail instead of the Red Blazes of the Logan Trail. The difference being that the Logan Trail goes in a loop within … Continue reading
I love Zaleski Backpack trail. There are many great views. I think this is one of the prettiest sections and it happens to be very close to the parking area.