- Final Jeopardy 11-14-2017
- Final Jeopardy 11-13-2017
- Highbanks 5 K Loop
- Final Jeopardy 11-6-2017
- Olentangy River Trail is now open to Worthington Hills!!!
- Clear Creek 7 mile Garmin
- Iowa 55 OSU 24: Worst loss in OSU history?
- Blade Runner – Android’s Dream
- On Trails (2016). John Moor
- Final Jeopardy 10-25-2017
- Final Jeopardy 10-24-2017
- Empire of Time (2017) Daniel Godfrey
- New Pompeii (2016) Daniel Godfrey
- Final Jeopardy 10-23-2017
- The Apocalypse Codex (2012) Charles Stross
- Final Jeopardy 10-20-2017
- Final Jeopardy 10-19-2017
- Final Jeopardy 10-18-2017
- Final Jeopardy 10-17-2017
- Final Jeopardy 10-16-2017
- Departure (2016) AG Riddle
- Austin Rogers Loses Jeopardy by $51!
- Final Jeopardy 10-13-2017
- Awesome Austin Rogers – Jeopardy Savant – The next Ken Jennings? or better?
- Final Jeopardy 10-12-2017
Tag Archives: Ohio State
Probably not (Maybe Penn State 63 OSU 14) but certainly the worse defect in Urban Meyer’s tenure. Iowa was underrated and OSU was over rated. Iowa played a great game. Where to now? They can start playing Haskins more … Continue reading
Wyatt Davis is the real thing. A big, fast PANCAKE blocker – just like Orlando Pace. He is JUST what the buckeyes need. If he stays healthy this will be a BIG (I mean really big) piece to a national … Continue reading
Why should Thad Matta need Tom Izzo’s support? Are Buckeye fans so shortsighted that they cannot remember the time before Matta came? Anyone remember Jim o’Brien? Losing seasons and NCAA sanctions. We lost 4 years of wins under O’Brien. Our … Continue reading
I’ll analyze this more in future posts. It says a lot about Talent, Team chemistry, and leadership. Four years were vacated in the O’Brien scandal from 1998 to 2001. We forget about that. Thad Matta’s record has been outstanding although … Continue reading
Despite 2 INT’s and good field position through the first quarter the OSU offense has not showed up at all. The only way we can get back in this game is for the D to come up with a score … Continue reading