- Final Jeopardy 11-14-2017
- Final Jeopardy 11-13-2017
- Highbanks 5 K Loop
- Final Jeopardy 11-6-2017
- Olentangy River Trail is now open to Worthington Hills!!!
- Clear Creek 7 mile Garmin
- Iowa 55 OSU 24: Worst loss in OSU history?
- Blade Runner – Android’s Dream
- On Trails (2016). John Moor
- Final Jeopardy 10-25-2017
- Final Jeopardy 10-24-2017
- Empire of Time (2017) Daniel Godfrey
- New Pompeii (2016) Daniel Godfrey
- Final Jeopardy 10-23-2017
- The Apocalypse Codex (2012) Charles Stross
- Final Jeopardy 10-20-2017
- Final Jeopardy 10-19-2017
- Final Jeopardy 10-18-2017
- Final Jeopardy 10-17-2017
- Final Jeopardy 10-16-2017
- Departure (2016) AG Riddle
- Austin Rogers Loses Jeopardy by $51!
- Final Jeopardy 10-13-2017
- Awesome Austin Rogers – Jeopardy Savant – The next Ken Jennings? or better?
- Final Jeopardy 10-12-2017
Tag Archives: Americana
October 25, 2017 Final Jeopardy Category: Americana Final Jeopardy Clue: The tiny town of Cayce, Kentucky was the home & supplied the nickname of a man famous in this job Scroll Down Final Jeopardy Answer / … Continue reading
July 31, 2017 Final Jeopardy Category: Americana Final Jeopardy Clue: It was constructed in the Paris foundry of Gaget, Gauthier & Co. from 1875 to 1884 Scroll Down Final Jeopardy Answer / Question: … Continue reading
July 21, 2017 Final Jeopardy Category: Americana Final Jeopardy Clue: This official U.S. government song traces its roots to a song about Roderick Dhu, the leader of a Highland clan Scroll Down Final Jeopardy … Continue reading
Final Jeopardy category: AMERICANA Final Jeopardy clue/answer: There are rest stops named for Edison, Lombardi & Woodrow Wilson on this road mentioned in the 1968 song “America” Scroll Down Final Jeopardy Question / Answer: New Jersey Turnpike