- Trail Running – Ohio Versus WV – Elevation per Mile – Shawnee State Cleans Up! (But Valley Falls is a close 2nd)
- New Photos…
- Waterfalls along the Mon Trail in Morgantown WV
- Cooper’s Rock 12.5 mile loop (who says winter running isn’t fun?)
- JFK 50 Mile run – November 23, 2019
- Half Marathon
- Baker Trail Ultra
- Shawnee 50 mile Trail Run – Over 10,000 ft elevation
- Baker Trail Ultra 50 mile
- Nate’s First 50 K
- Running Laurel Highlands
- Deckers Creek Half Marathon
- Half Marathon at Frederick Maryland
- Final Jeopardy 10-19-2018
- Dopesick (2018) Beth Macy
- Final Jeopardy 10-2-2018
- Book Review: Bellwether (1996) Connie Willis
- Final Jeopardy 10-1-2018
- Ohio State Fight Song: Drive, Drive on down the field…
- The Great Treehouse Moving Adventure
- Revenge of Analog (2016). David Sax
- Final Jeopardy 7-27-2018
- Final Jeopardy 7-26-2018
- Final Jeopardy 7-20-2018
- Final Jeopardy 7-5-2018
Tag Archives: Alabama
– Not as good as an OSU win but any defeat of Alabama and Saban feels pretty good.
I was close with my PREDICTION Clemson played a tenacious game hanging in there when they were down by 10. I predicted a 3 pt win by Clemson – 24-21 and we got a 4 pt win.
By every ranking Clemson and Alabama are both top 4 teams. An argument can be made that by the numbers they are the top 2 teams. Alabama is clearly superior, but it is no fun going with a clear favorite…. … Continue reading
They beat us badly. I hope they have enough left to take down Nick Sabin and the Crimson Tide! Go Tigers!
With 2 min. left it is Alabama 24 / Washington 7. I predicted 42-21. Alabama is scary good. If OSU can get by Clemson somehow they will need more offense then they have shown against good teams to keep … Continue reading
Repeat Alabama vs. Clemson National Championship!!! Not if Ohio State has anything to say about it! – OSU Didn’t!!
Well – Looks like I was wrong about a few Things: OSU Defense could not keep it close even with 2 INT’s OSU FG kicking again was poor – how can a top 5 program not get a stellar kicker? … Continue reading