- Matthew Baldwin Commits to OSU
- Final Jeopardy 12-8-2017
- Final Jeopardy 12-7-2017
- Greatest Current College Football Coach? Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, or Dabo Swinney?
- Final Jeopardy 12-6-2017
- Harbaugh vs Dantonio! Let them spat. OSU beat them both!
- Final Jeopardy 12-5-2017
- Final Jeopardy 12-4-2017
- OSU QB 2018: Is Tate Martell the odd man out?
- Final Jeopardy 12-1-2017
- Playing Through the Whistle (2016) SL Price
- OSU QB 2018 – Dwayne Haskins or Emory Jones?
- Final Jeopardy 11-30-2017
- Final Jeopardy 11-28-2017
- Final Jeopardy 11-27-2017
- Soft Apocalypse (2011) Will McIntosh
- Genesis (2000) Poul Anderson
- Faller (2016) Will McIntosh
- Defenders (2014) Will McIntosh
- Final Jeopardy 11-24-2017
- Final Jeopardy 11-22-2017
- 14 (2012) Peter Clines
- Final Jeopardy 11-20-2017
- Final Jeopardy 11-17-2017
- Final Jeopardy 11-16-2017
Tag Archives: 2017
Empire of Time (2017) Daniel Godfrey Nick Houghton is still in New Pompeii 15 years after the end of New Pompeii (2016). Calipurnia is now in control of New Pompeii and the NovusPart Device. Her son, Marcus, is growing up … Continue reading
Sungrazer (2017) Jay Posey Outriders Number 2. Lets see – Mars against Earth. A novel concept in SF! Way to go! However, I actually like this novel. Why? Great characters! I want to see what happens with Lincoln Suh, Amira … Continue reading
The Delirium Brief (2017) Charles Stross Another story from the mind of Charles Stross and “ The Laundry”. That weird pseudo-department in Britain where the truly strange stuff that is trying to take over our world is taken care of. … Continue reading
All These Worlds -Bobiverse Book 3 (2017) Dennis E. Taylor Well here we are at the conclusion (?) of the Bobiverse trilogy. Bob, Bill, Will, Howard etc need to wrap things up. They better develop the android bodies so they … Continue reading
MoonBreaker (2017) Simon R. Green Another installment of Simon Green’s SF/Fantasy spoof on 007 / James Bond. There are of course the references to Dickens – Edwin / Eddie Drood. It is a direct sequel to Dr. Doa in the … Continue reading
June 5, 2017 Final Jeopardy Category: World Transportation Final Jeopardy Clue It traverses hundreds of bridges, the longest stretching 2 miles across the Amur River Scroll Down Final Jeopardy Answer / Question: Trans-Siberian Railway … Continue reading